V TAPE und SKIN TAC duo Set
13,90 € – 99,90 €
- Adhesive tapes and cleaning wipes in one set
- Holds breast enhancers securely in place
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Easy to apply and remove
- How to use double-sided tapes
- Reviews (0)
With “Triple Stick” holding power. Waterproof!
Go bare-breasted without annoying sprays or difficult adhesive removal. Our adhesive tapes are an easy, safe and reliable way to attach your silicone breasts. Our hypoallergenic, double-sided medical grade adhesive tapes hold silicone breasts and breast enhancers securely in place. The breast inserts can be easily removed without leaving any residue.
Double-sided adhesive tapes adhere in three directions:
- The first effect of the tape adheres easily to the chest.
- The adhesive tapes are sensitive to pressure. The harder you press the chest insert or booster against the chest, the better it adheres
- The adhesive is also sensitive to heat and becomes stronger as it adjusts to body temperature
Why we recommend this article
- Gives the feeling of a real breast on your chest – the weight of the silicone breast is supported by your chest, as it should be – not by your bra straps.
- Ideal for keeping your breasts in place, with or without a bra!
- Allows you to wear strapless bras and tops.
- Combines with Skin Tac wipes to be reusable and very inexpensive
- Easy to apply and remove
- The tapes are invisible and blend in with your skin
- Waterproof! Wear it with your favorite swimsuit
- Does not leave a sticky residue on your chest
- Can be adjusted to the shape of your breast form
Triple adhesive tapes are always reusable!
There is no need to replace the tapes after each use. Simply wipe the tapes with Skin Tac wipes and the adhesive becomes active again. Customers report over 10 uses for a single set of tapes! Of course, results may vary depending on how well you prepare your skin, how oily your skin naturally is, and the size of the attached breast inserts or enhancers. For more information on Skin Tac wipes.
A tape is used to attach a small breast insert or SecretShape breast enhancer. To go braless and wear a breast insert, we recommend two straps per insert to fully secure it, depending on the size of your breast insert. For size 7 to 10 breast inserts, three straps may be required and larger inserts may require more straps. This depends on the weight and size of the insert.
Some very large inserts may not be suitable for tape use as their weight may put too much strain on your breast and the breast insert.
Once the breast inserts have been removed, the tapes can be rejuvenated with our Skin Tac wipes. You should be able to rejuvenate your bands at least twice; many clients use them more than once depending on how well you have cleaned your breast. The Breast Form Store has a full guide on how to get the most out of your bands.
We also recommend that you exfoliate your skin before using bands to get the best results. As a final step, wiping your breast with alcohol will help the tape to adhere.
Not all breast inserts are designed to be used with tapes. Unless otherwise stated, all of our inserts can be used with tapes. Be careful when removing the tapes from the insoles as this may cause damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of tapes on insoles.
Skin irritation caused by the use of the tapes is very rare. If irritation does occur, discontinue use of the tapes. Skin Tac wipes were originally developed to allow better adhesion of the tapes and to provide a protective barrier against irritation from the tapes. If you see redness or a rash appear, rest the skin for a few days. Try the tapes again, but before applying the tapes to your body, wipe the area with the Skin Tac wipes. Let the area that was wiped dry and then apply the bands.